▪ State-of-the-art technology and design based on over 30 years of research and development. All alarms are
produced in a world class ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 facility which demonstrates robust systems
for quality, environmental management and health & safety.
▪ Exclusive On-Guard™ feature detects different types of fires and automatically adjusts the sensitivity accordingly,
giving you more time to escape, without the possibility of false alarms.
▪ Powered by replaceable long-life lithium batteries, independently tested to last up to 10 years, greatly reducing
maintenance costs and increasing the longevity of the detector.
▪ Built with Hi-Fire™ commercial grade plastics to withstand higher temperatures and military specification
components insure that the detector will perform accurately over time.
▪ The patented computerized self-diagnostic system constantly monitors all of the functions.
▪ The automatic drift compensation module adjusts for light, dust, and humidity to keep the alarm within proper
sensitivity levels, greatly reducing cleaning.
▪ All electronics are soldered and controlled by microprocessors that distinguish between environmental artifacts
and real smoke, which reduces false warnings significantly. Piezo is silicone sealed in place.
▪ The removable chamber creates easy access to the optical eye, making it simple to clean and restore the alarm’s
accuracy. The chamber can be replaced in the field, if needed.
▪ The Special Optics smoke alarm carries a 10-year limited warranty.
▪ 100S Series has Mesh network interconnectability – one goes off, all go off and at an extended range.
▪ Brand new 2020 smoke sensing technology and design:- 1st alarm to meet UL 217 8th edition
which contains 250 technical updates.
▪ Only manufacturer to never have a smoke alarm recalled. Meets both UL and ETL standards.
▪ Made in Ireland.